The Kansas City Scottish Rite Foundation cordially invites you to the Inaugural Kansas City Scottish Rite Foundation Night. We will also dedicate the Frank S. “Dad” Land Masonic Library and Museum and anticipate a few exciting surprises connected with this!
- September 27, 2017
- Reception 6:30 PM
- Dinner 7:00 PM
Fundraising Dinner followed by a Charity Auction and the Library Dedication.
$25 per person will include a Grilled Steak Florentine, Smashed Seared Spuds w/ Cheddar Bacon & Chives, Orange Candied Carrots, Stewed Green Beans w/New Potatoes, Fresh Tossed Salad w/ Parsley Lemon Vinaigrette, Fresh Baked Breads, Strawberry Pie w/Fresh Whipped Cream, Apple Pie.
*Net proceeds from the Dinner will go to the preservation of the Kansas City Scottish Rite Temple.
Please RSVP ASAP by calling 816-561-2277!
Below please find links to the Missouri DeMolay letter and forms for the 2017 Missouri DeMolay State Conclave. We appreciate your kind assistance in this most worthwhile venture and look forward to having you with us at our 2017 Missouri DeMolay State Conclave over the Memorial Day weekend in Jefferson City. It has been the tradition that each Valley donate for a $500 full page. You can certainly do more if you desire. It would also be great to have the Valleys and any and all of you to be a Sponsor.
- 2017 DeMolay State Conclave Yearbook Ad information
- 2017 DeMolay State Conclave Sponsorship Information
- 2017 DeMolay State Conclave Masonic Family Letter
May God bless you in all your endeavors,
Robert W. Cockerham, PGM
We had a wonderful event at the Kansas City Scottish Rite last night! HUNDREDS of members and guests filled the beautifully restored Grand Ballroom for the opening of the time capsule from the original Kansas City Scottish Rite Temple. The event was attended by many Freemasons, community leaders, and dignitaries. See below for FOUR VIDEOS – 1.) a news clip from the Kansas City Star 2.) a news clip from Fox 4 News Kansas City 3.) A news clip from KCTV5 4.) a video filmed by one of the staff members.
Join us for this historic occasion as we open the time capsule from our original Kansas City Scottish Rite Temple. Scottish Rite Members may also take part in a discussion of VMAP from 4:30 to 6pm led by two well-known employees of the Supreme Council.
Missouri DeMolay remains the #1 Jurisdiction in membership and more!
Over the past 13 years Missouri DeMolay has grown and has maintained #1 status in the World of Membership Growth (over 3 times any other Jurisdiction in the world), Overall Membership (the only Jurisdiction with more than 1300 active members), and Most New Members in the world (370 new members in 2015)! This is an achievement not reached since the very few months of the Order’s founding. Now, we just need to continue to grow and share the goodness of DeMolay with others!
Missouri DeMolay was truly represented in an outstanding fashion at the 2016 International Supreme Council Session in San Diego, California. Missouri DeMolay Jurisdictional Officers Ukiah Camp and Bradley Pitman were our delegates at the International Congress Session and were the best DeMolay leaders there, together with Jurisdictional Officers Grant Applegate and Lawson Smead and over 20 other leaders from Missouri.
Brother Quentin J. Cockerham presided over the DeMolay Congress as the 48th International Congress Secretary.
We are most pleased to advise that Dad John Hay was unanimously elected an Active Member of the International Supreme Council Order of DeMolay.
Missouri DeMolay and its members also received the following Outstanding Honors and Awards:
- Brother Quentin J. Cockerham is the DeMolay International First Line Signer for 2016 (also in 2014 and 2015). He is the First Line Signer of 127 new DeMolays in 2015, and initiated over 300 new DeMolay members in 2015.
- Missouri DeMolay earned the coveted Louis G. Lower Outstanding Membership Award for its successful efforts in obtaining the most new DeMolays worldwide in 2015.
- Missouri DeMolay earned the Gorman A. McBride Membership Award for its successful membership efforts by initiating more new members in 2015 than in 2014.
- Missouri DeMolay earned the Frank S. Land Membership Growth Award for obtaining more initiates than majorities in 2015 and contributing to the membership efforts of DeMolay International – Missouri DeMolay was also the #1 Jurisdiction receiving this Award – now for the 13th year in a row.
- Missouri DeMolay received the 1st Place Outstanding Communications Award.
- Missouri DeMolay received the 1st Place Outstanding Communications Award – Jurisdictional Media Publication.
- George L. Walters Chapter received the 1st Place Outstanding Communications Award – Chapter Media Publication.
- Select individuals were honored with the Chevalier, Legion of Honor, Honorary Legion of Honor, and Cross of Honor. The entire list will be posted on the web site.
Missouri DeMolay is striving again to be #1 in the world of DeMolay in Membership Growth, New Chapters, Honors and Programs in 2016. Many jurisdictions have “promised” they will beat us in membership this year. We need everybody’s continued commitment and dedication to keep Missouri DeMolay #1.
We have many activities coming up, in addition to all the Chapter events. If you are a DeMolay and have not applied to be considered for The University of DeMolay, please do so immediately. A new on-line application process has been implemented for your convenience. Please take the time to visit www.modemolay.org to apply for The University of DeMolay, and to check out the great events and photographs of DeMolay in action.
Congratulations to everyone who made 2015 (and 2016, so far) a tremendous success and who continue to dedicate themselves each day to building Missouri DeMolay.
Sincerely and fraternally,
Past Grand Master
Sweethearts, Moms, Brethren and Friends,
We are now only 23 days away from our Annual State Conclave and we’re looking forward to a most outstanding Memorial Day weekend in Jefferson City, Missouri.
As a reminder, Chapter registration is available at www.moconclave.org. Our online registration process makes it easy for you to manage your registration for your Chapter. We encourage you to share the link with your Chapter members, advisors and parents where many resources can be found including this year’s prices, and other important information; more information and resources will continue to be added as Conclave approaches. Each Chapter will need one individual (preferably the Chapter DAD or Chairman) responsible for the Chapter’s entire registration process online. If you have any questions about the registration process, please use the ‘Contact Support’ feature found on the registration website.
The registration deadline is May 10, 2016. Any registrations submitted after this date will incur a $25.00 late registration per person fee.
Don’t forget about the perks of bringing your friends to join DeMolay at State Conclave:
• Bring 3 Candidates to join DeMolay at State Conclave – and YOU go to Conclave for FREE!
*The first line signer must be the same on all three candidates.
To assist with the cost of Conclave, you can sell advertisements for our yearbook or find an organization to sponsor you.
Please find the links here:
• Yearbook Advertising (http://www.moconclave.org/downloads/yearbook_advertising.pdf)
• Sponsorship Opportunities (http://www.moconclave.org/downloads/sponsorship.pdf)
Also, ALL Chapters who have a Sweetheart who will be competing in the State Sweetheart Competition will receive a FREE Sweetheart and Chaperone registration for a contestant in the State Sweetheart Competition ($450.00 value).
Our Jurisdictional Officers and Conclave Committee have been hard at work planning what will prove to be one of the best yet! We hope to see you there.
Sincerely and Fraternally,