Scottish Rite Foundation of Missouri
We are excited to announce the launch of the Missouri Scottish Rite e-News!
This dynamic monthly newsletter is dedicated to sharing the Goodness of Freemasonry – committed to inspiring Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth – and driven by the stories and experiences of each of the five great Scottish Rite Valleys of the Orient of Missouri.
You can view the current issue by visiting https://mailchi.mp/0c0a78608070/missouri-scottish-rite-march-2018-e-news.
We were informed that the upcoming Journal insert was misprinted. Please click on the link below for a PDF version of the insert. Our Orient News Page will auto-update with the HTML5 version of the insert in the days ahead. This post will be updated when that occurs.
Happy Giving Tuesday!
During the next 24 hours, people around the world will come together to celebrate generosity and make an impact. Will you help us reach our goals this holiday season? Please say “yes” to help a child at your local RiteCare today!
Did you know…?
- Nationally, we help fund about 170 RiteCare Childhood Language Programs
- Nationally, many of our centers work in association with universities and hospitals providing top notch care
- Nationally, RiteCare provides children with full diagnostic evaluation, treatment of speech, language disorders, and learning disabilities
Below please find links to the Missouri DeMolay letter and forms for the 2017 Missouri DeMolay State Conclave. We appreciate your kind assistance in this most worthwhile venture and look forward to having you with us at our 2017 Missouri DeMolay State Conclave over the Memorial Day weekend in Jefferson City. It has been the tradition that each Valley donate for a $500 full page. You can certainly do more if you desire. It would also be great to have the Valleys and any and all of you to be a Sponsor.
- 2017 DeMolay State Conclave Yearbook Ad information
- 2017 DeMolay State Conclave Sponsorship Information
- 2017 DeMolay State Conclave Masonic Family Letter
May God bless you in all your endeavors,
Robert W. Cockerham, PGM
Missouri DeMolay remains the #1 Jurisdiction in membership and more!
Over the past 13 years Missouri DeMolay has grown and has maintained #1 status in the World of Membership Growth (over 3 times any other Jurisdiction in the world), Overall Membership (the only Jurisdiction with more than 1300 active members), and Most New Members in the world (370 new members in 2015)! This is an achievement not reached since the very few months of the Order’s founding. Now, we just need to continue to grow and share the goodness of DeMolay with others!
Missouri DeMolay was truly represented in an outstanding fashion at the 2016 International Supreme Council Session in San Diego, California. Missouri DeMolay Jurisdictional Officers Ukiah Camp and Bradley Pitman were our delegates at the International Congress Session and were the best DeMolay leaders there, together with Jurisdictional Officers Grant Applegate and Lawson Smead and over 20 other leaders from Missouri.
Brother Quentin J. Cockerham presided over the DeMolay Congress as the 48th International Congress Secretary.
We are most pleased to advise that Dad John Hay was unanimously elected an Active Member of the International Supreme Council Order of DeMolay.
Missouri DeMolay and its members also received the following Outstanding Honors and Awards:
- Brother Quentin J. Cockerham is the DeMolay International First Line Signer for 2016 (also in 2014 and 2015). He is the First Line Signer of 127 new DeMolays in 2015, and initiated over 300 new DeMolay members in 2015.
- Missouri DeMolay earned the coveted Louis G. Lower Outstanding Membership Award for its successful efforts in obtaining the most new DeMolays worldwide in 2015.
- Missouri DeMolay earned the Gorman A. McBride Membership Award for its successful membership efforts by initiating more new members in 2015 than in 2014.
- Missouri DeMolay earned the Frank S. Land Membership Growth Award for obtaining more initiates than majorities in 2015 and contributing to the membership efforts of DeMolay International – Missouri DeMolay was also the #1 Jurisdiction receiving this Award – now for the 13th year in a row.
- Missouri DeMolay received the 1st Place Outstanding Communications Award.
- Missouri DeMolay received the 1st Place Outstanding Communications Award – Jurisdictional Media Publication.
- George L. Walters Chapter received the 1st Place Outstanding Communications Award – Chapter Media Publication.
- Select individuals were honored with the Chevalier, Legion of Honor, Honorary Legion of Honor, and Cross of Honor. The entire list will be posted on the web site.
Missouri DeMolay is striving again to be #1 in the world of DeMolay in Membership Growth, New Chapters, Honors and Programs in 2016. Many jurisdictions have “promised” they will beat us in membership this year. We need everybody’s continued commitment and dedication to keep Missouri DeMolay #1.
We have many activities coming up, in addition to all the Chapter events. If you are a DeMolay and have not applied to be considered for The University of DeMolay, please do so immediately. A new on-line application process has been implemented for your convenience. Please take the time to visit www.modemolay.org to apply for The University of DeMolay, and to check out the great events and photographs of DeMolay in action.
Congratulations to everyone who made 2015 (and 2016, so far) a tremendous success and who continue to dedicate themselves each day to building Missouri DeMolay.
Sincerely and fraternally,
Past Grand Master