Dedicated Missouri RiteCare Programs
- Walker Scottish Rite Clinic at Maryville University (St. Louis)
- Robert G. Combs Childhood Language PreSchool at University of MO (Columbia)
- Scottish Rite RiteCare Early Language Literacy Lab at University of Central Missouri (Warrensburg)
- RiteCare Early Literacy Lab at Truman State University (Kirksville)
- United Cerebral Palsy of Northwest Missouri (St. Joseph)
- RiteCare Clinic in Kansas City affiliated with Children’s Mercy Hospital
- Scottish Rite RiteCare services in partnership with the Children’s Miracle Network (Joplin/Springfield)
- Hannibal Regional Hospital’s speech therapy assistance program (Hannibal)
This entry was posted by Missouri Scottish Rite - 1 on May 29, 2020 at 11:41 am, and is filed under Missouri Scottish Rite News, RiteCare, Scottish Rite Foundation of Missouri, Valley of Columbia News, Valley of Joplin News, Valley of Kansas City News, Valley of St. Joseph News, Valley of St. Louis News, Walker Scottish Rite Clinic. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.